Wednesday 7 September 2011

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Yes praise the Lord reader! First I congratulate myself for creating this brand new blog,  its has been really a hard task......I must admit. It has taken me more than three times and finally today!hooray!!!!!!!!. one reason is that I discovered every name I tried was in use but eventually I managed, then the  information I entered was never saved,and then ooh I couldn't remember my password imagine! then when I was just about to give up....here it is.Am the kind of person that don't like small things making me sweat mentally and this is one reason why I never liked maths in school.

So,back to praising the Lord.Isn't it amazing how the Muslim community would greet each other Salaam Aleikum and the other person answers back Aleikum Salaam confidently??? and they don't care who is around or listening, whether its a fellow Muslim or not? My concern therefore, is for the believers who are called by the Name of the most High God and are followers of Christ. Its almost like a taboo to greet each other "PRAISE THE LORD". Or even when they do,they are looking around sheepishly to see who just heard them say that. and this reminds me of that verse in the Bible where Jesus says "if you deny Me before men,I will deny you before my Father..." ouch.

So, the next time we are greeted "PRAISE THE LORD" let us proudly answer back P.R.A.I.S.E   T.H.E   L.O.R.D! with psych as though we know whom we believe in. Amen?




6 comments:

  1. thanks George.We are going places in Jesus' Name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Love this. that muslim angle, hadn't thought about it for a while..mmmhh selah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ngina.We praise the Lord!Am soooo inspired by you I must say.you are just the one....keep mentoring me in this.Trust you good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww....am honored :) YOU have been a big encourager urself..reading, commenting and liking my posts. its always such an encouragement. yes we good these sides, enjoying ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen.Looking forward to some more real life stuff!Go gal go.

    ReplyDelete